Fabby Followers

Wednesday 9 May 2018

I Belive in Unicorns ~ do you?

Happy Wednesday Everyone
I had a miserable day yesterday, so last night sat down and did a little crafting
It cheered me to use the bright colours , and the sun has got his hat on today
Sooooo here is what I made.
I had seen a similar cut card in my magazine , so that was my base
I simply die cut most of a circle die onto my 6x6 card 
I then dusted round with Distress Oxide Inks ~ Using magical Unicorn colours
I used a paint brush to add water droplets and then dried.
I matted the inside of my card with Pink Pearl Centura card (very pretty)
and then added a square of acetate to cover the circle
Then came the fun part , colouring and adding the images and seeing my card come to life.
I already knew I was going to use the unicorn with the sentiment - I got them both for FREE , as I joined in last months Facebook Challenge, for Digi Stamp Boutique. How cool is that!!
Be sure to join in , there are some really lovely cute images instore at very affordable prices.
If you did not join in last month you can still get the image right here (be quick it is also on offer)

I also wanted to add in an image that I had for some time
I coloured both images using Polychromo Pencils and Graph'It Markers and then I used a Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen, it really is hard to capture the sparkle in camera mode but in real life it twinkles away
I finished off with a few random mini pearls
 Thank you so much for looking 
and here is wishing you a magical type of Unicorn day
xx
I would like to enter this in 
Digi Stamp Boutique ~ Monthly Competition
Lemon Shortbread ~ Anything Goes
TTCRD ~Anything Goes
Crafty Animals ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Friends ~ Animals
The fairy and The Unicorn ~ Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp ~ Animal Magic





7 comments:

Lin said...

This would cheer anyone up, Jan. Love your unicorn card, especially it's glitzy mane! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Definitely a cheery card, love the vibrant colours and design.
Faith
x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, really sweet, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, xxxx

Wendy L said...

I think I got my previous comment wrong, thank you for entering your lovely card into crafty friends challenge, xxx

Victoria Rowson said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the bright colours, cute images and your colouring is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog! I hope you can join us again soon!

Diane Louise J said...

Hello... it’s so lovely to see you have shared one of your gorgeous cards with us. Thanks for entering your unicorn card into our ‘Animals’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Cicci said...

Love this!!!
So beutiful and sweet And wonderful creation and great design !!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
Through The Craft Room Door
this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci
DT member at TTCRD
Cicci With The Pen {Welcome to follow my blog}

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...