Fabby Followers

Friday 11 May 2018

Chipboard tag

Hi Everyone ~ Happy Friday
I am here today to share with you a Chipboard tag
I adored making this
I used some white modelling paste with a brick effect stencil , I didn't completly cover just random
I patiently sat waiting for it to dry  I kept sticking me fingers on it to see if it had dried

I then used a few Distress Oxide inks
and gave a small spritz with water and dried

Then it was time to get stamping
I used the A5 large clear stamp set Belle Papillon
The script, The leafs swirl and the butterfly
The Flower is from the Bella Fleur A5 Large clear stamp set
I used watercolour pencils to colour
and finished off with a legnth of lace

xx
 I would like to enter this into
Fab'n'Funky ~ Garden/Outdoors
Crafty Gals Corner~ Add A Flower
Double D Challenges ~ May Flowers
Shopping Our Stash ~ Butterflies
Try It On Tuesdays ~ Stencils
Stamps and Stencils~ Lets fake it (bricks)
Time Out Challenges ~ Inspired by Words

13 comments:

Chris said...

What a gorgeous tag! Fabulous texture and stamping! (I hate waiting for stuff to dry too!)
Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week.
Chris
x

Let's Art Journal said...

What a beautiful tag! I love the brick effect stencil and the Distress Oxide background with the stamping and pretty butterfly and flowers - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! J 😊

Darlene said...

WOW ... what a beautiful tag! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘May Flowers’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

froebelsternchen said...

This is simply GORGEOUS! Thank you very much for joining Try It On Tuesday!
Hugs, Susi

Joyce said...

What a beautiful tag. It's so artsy with great detail. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love this - you made me smile as I am an impatient finger sticker too!Thanks so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

María said...

I love it, a very elegant tag and the background is wonderful and I have the same problem than you I cannot wait until things dry heheheh. Hugs.

Gerrina said...

What a great background! Love the sunny colours; it really popped in the gallary... Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Pat said...

Beautiful tag, gorgeous colours and lovely images, thanks for sharing at Fab’n’Funky.

Pat xx

Mimi said...

Love it! Yep, I'm like you: I'm going to keep touching things to see if they're dry! Cool tag! Thank you for sharing at SOS last week!

Donna said...

Gorgeous tag!
Thanks for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for Chanson Papillon!

Rae Ann said...

Love the soft colors you chose. The brick stencil adds great texture without overpowering the design.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Add a Flower challenge.

Lula said...

What a gorgeous take on our theme! Thanks a lot for sharing your piece with us at Stamps and Stencils this time.
Lula xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...