Fabby Followers

Friday 23 March 2018

Polkadoodles Crafting

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here today for 
Polkadoodles Challenge
*Anything Goes*


This time I have used the lovely Winnie Spring Sugar


I adore this collection 
I have printed her and the rabbit out several times and decoupaged her up
I love the little sentiment that is also part of the collection as is the paper 
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Brown Sugar ~ Spring/Easter
CAS on Friday ~ Easter
Crafty Catz ~ ATG option of Easter
Cute Card Thursday ~ Easter



6 comments:

Go Sweden 2019 said...

I love this card Jan. I adore this collection too... well all of them really. The video is a great way of showing your card. I love the decoupage too. xxx

Chris Dring said...

Wow! That image is so adorable, and I love the effect of the decoupage!

cass said...

So so sweet, love the image. Thanks for joining us this month for our "Spring/Easter" Challenge at The Brown Sugar Challenge.

tilly said...

a lovely card with your cute image, thanks for sharing at crafty catz challenge and hope to see you again
Tilly

Betta said...

Adorable card, love the image and colors! Thank you for sharing with us over at Brown Sugar Challenge! Hope to see you again!
Betta scrap DT

Mariken said...

Love your Easter card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday!
Mariken DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...