Fabby Followers

Saturday 31 March 2018

Happy Saturday

Happy Saturday to you all
Yesterday was a complete wash out it rained so hard for hours the only way we could have left home to go anywhere was by boat but as we do not own one Crafting won the day
I so wanted to use my Magic Dwelling Stamp again so that was my main part its a beauty of a stamp I adore it 
I also used a smaller toadstool to sit alongside it from Autumn Harvest stamp collection and then finished of with the little Love stamp from Tall & Elegant stamp set
I totally love these sets - how they can work as a set or to mix and match
The papers I used are from the paper pad Fourni another favourite of mine.
I coloured up using Graph'It Markers, also using lots of fine glitter on the whites of the toadstools.

I finished off cutting out some clouds using the Fluffy Clouds die set

Thank you for looking
xx

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...