Fabby Followers

Thursday 7 September 2017

Winnie White Christmas ~Delivering Gifts by Sledge

Hi to you all I am back for day 2 of the launch party
There has been so much excitement getting this launch ready over the past weeks
We are loving the festive Winnie

Today I have used the
and the wonderful image is called
Delivering Gifts by Sledge
Also available as a stand alone digi that you can find
I have coloured her up with a mixture of Graph'it Markers and Polychromo Pencils and completing with a white gel pen

Finishing off with some beautiful foilage from the kit
and a festive sprinkling of glitter
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Addicted to Stamps - Christmas
Dragonfly Journeys - True Blue


5 comments:

Pat K said...

Gorgeous colouring on this beautiful card. Adorable image. Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K x

Unknown said...

Love this card especially the image! Great job coloring! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations! Ciao, Lisa

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful!
Janis, The Merry Christmas Challenge

Jeannie said...

Hi Jan! The image is so sweet and your flowers are just so beautiful on this amazing card. Thanks so much for joining my 100th True Blue Blog Challenge :)

Jeannie T.
https://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/2017/09/challenge-no-100-true-blue.html

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is a little beauty Jan the image, colours and flowers are absolutely gorgeous, thank you for joining our challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS I hope we see you next time
hugs
lorraine x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...