Fabby Followers

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Merry Christmas Card and Tag - Polkadoodles Crafting

I have had so much fun today playing with this lovely stamp set 
You can find it right here in the Polkadoodles store

This will be so used I have a zillion ideas on ways I would like to use it
I made the card first using Memento inks to stamp up and colouring up with Graph'It Markers, and then using a fine white pen for detail 
I stamped extra stockings and used one of the tag of the present , it fitted perfectly.
I then made the matching tag and again used some stamped and cut stockings
Added a few sequins to finish

Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Cards and More - Dots,Dots ,Dots
Shopping Our Stash - Countdown to Christmas
The Holly and the Ivy - Christmas

5 comments:

Donna said...

Fabulous card and tag!
Thanks for counting down to Christmas with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

Stempelomi said...

great card and tag!Thanks for joining us at cards und more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!
Monica - DT

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute card and tag, Thanks for playing along with Countdown to Christmas at Shopping Our Stash.

Anja said...

Beautiful Card and Tag :) Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
Anja

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...