Fabby Followers

Saturday 24 June 2017

Woohooooo L'il Miss Sugarpops strikes again

Happy Saturday to you all , today has been spent having a totally wonderful afternoon with our Granddaughter Felicity at the carnival, she was absolutly full of smiles she really does melt my heart.
~~~~~~~
Anyways have you checked out the Polkadoodles store our lovely Nikky has only gone and released more of the lovely Sugarpops
check them out 
I have used the pre coloured Miss USA 
how lovely is she 
Popped her onto a mini popcorn box that I cut out on my portrait

Perfect for my scrummy popcorn
Thank you for looking
xx

1 comment:

Juls said...

This is awesome xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...