Fabby Followers

Monday 12 June 2017

Winnie Special Moments

Happy Monday Everyone , I hope you all had a lovely weekend
We haven't long moved house so still frantically busy ~ Although I am snatching some crafting time. Now whilst I was busy moving a new Winnie kit was created, Oh my I could not wait to play. It really is so adorable , If you haven't yet spotted it just follow the link
Amazing cuteness , and full to the brim with oooohhhh's and aaaarrrrr's
I normally rush straight to the characters and start colouring 
But I really fancied something different , this sentiment really caught my eye so my card was focused around that

I used a little Distress ink ~ Peeled Paint around the words and the kite ~ the kite was cut twice and the top layer adhered with a foam pad 
The paper is beautiful, I always adore Nikky's papers on every collection, there is so much thought that goes into them

Then the flowers another great love of mine, I just LOVE Paper Flowers, I added a few die cut leafs and fern and finished of with a touch of Icicle Stickles in each flower.
Thank you so much for looking 
Have a great week
xx
~I would like to enter this into ~
613 Avenue - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
Allsorts - Use at least two Dies  (fern and leafs)
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Create and Inspire - Anything Goes Opt add flowers
Auds Sentiments - Summer and Sentiment
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes



5 comments:

Kathleen said...

A really lovely creation, you are right it is a brilliant sentiment, the kite and flowers are gorgeous.
Thank you for joining our 'Dies' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Unknown said...

What a lovely and sweet card. Great coloring and use of
sentiment. Lucky the person who receives this.
Thank you for entering your art at Aud's Sentiments and sharing
your creation with us. I love the softness and the sentiment.

Good luck - Christine DT for Aud's Sentiments
angelartscards.blogspot.com

Creaine said...

me again......also Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
Bye,
Ine DT for: http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.nl/
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

Sheryl said...

Congratulations you are one of this week’s Top Rockers at 613 Avenue Create - don’t forget to pick up your badge from the Top Rocker page.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...