Fabby Followers

Friday 23 June 2017

Polkadoodles ~Crafting Challenge

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here today for 
*Anything Goes*


 For my card this week I am using the wonderful 
Winnie Special Moments 
 This collection totally blew me away being so mega cute. This is  made up from Digi elements
This was so very quick to make ~ I need some quickness in my life right now due to decorating etc but its sooooo very good to be back crafting 
xx
I would like to enter this into
Crafty Sentiments ~ Add a sentiment
Digitally Made - 100% Digital + Quote
Dream Valley ~ Square Cards

6 comments:

Angie said...

Gorgeous card and I love that background paper.
Angie - DT Sister. xx

PaperPlotterLottas-CraftChaos said...

beautiful card. I love the Special Moments Image. xxx
Hugs, tina

Karon said...

Gorgeous card - love it. Have a great weekend x

Lin said...

Super cute image. Love the circle dotty background.

Thank you for sharing in our Square cards challenge.

Lin
Dream Valley

Rae Ann said...

This is such a sweet scene you created. Love the elements you brought together to make this.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Add a Sentiment challenge.

MagsB said...

Fabulous! What an adorable image - and a very wise sentiment, too! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley, and I apologise that my comment is late.

love Mags B x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...