Fabby Followers

Tuesday 6 June 2017

L'il Miss Sugarpops

Happy Tuesday to you all
It's absolutly pouring down today and did so for most of yesterday too
Sooooo what else is there to do but stay dry and craft
This is my second make using the super new cutie collections from Polkadoodles
This time I have decorated a little bag
I cut her out twice and used foam pads for depth
Using two of the gorgeous papers and a little distress ink
I then had great fun putting it all together
A perfect gift bag for a crafter or maybe someone going to college etc
Thank you for looking
Have a great day 
xx

~I would like to enter this into~
Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Use your Stuff- Patterned Papers

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...