Fabby Followers

Wednesday 7 June 2017

L'il Miss Sugarpops Tags and Holder

Happy Wednesday to you all
I'm here today to share with you my tags and holder
Using the amazing new collection from Polkadoodles
L'il Miss Sugarpops


I had great fun making this there really are some lush papers, adoring all the journalling bits and bobs and such cutie characters
I have certainly got my crafting mojo back
Take a look below for lots more individual pics!
~Thank you so much for looking ~
xx
I would like to enter this into
Crafty Creations ~Anything Goes

1 comment:

Anna-Karin said...

Great tags. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...