Fabby Followers

Friday 3 March 2017

Colour Crazy Challenge - Bugaboo

Have you spotted our Colouring Challenge?
It's always anything Goes!
And our fabulous sponsor this week is Bugaboo

 I could not resist joining in this week, what cute images from our sponsor, Make sure you visit the store there is so much to see. I have used the little fish from Under the Sea Birthday Set 

how cute is he! Swimming away in his little tank. 

The Sentiment was also part of the Birthday Set. I coloured using Graph'It Markers and the background was coloured using Panpastels
I have used various dies for the seaweed/plants with a little netting behind
Added a few shells and my favourite addition my little anchor button that you can find here
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into 
The Paper Shelter - Animal Magic
Craft Rocket - No Patterened Paper
Crafting with Attitude - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes


11 comments:

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

Love this hun hugs Aly xxx

Jodie Mackrell said...

very creative! I love it =)

karenlotty said...

Clever idea Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges

Eve's Been Reading said...

HA! I love this, really cool! Yvonne x

Anjie said...

Fab make!
Hugs
Anj
xx

Jane Savage said...

Brilliant...but then would it be anything else! xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

How fabulous and so clever!
Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge, good luck! Susan X

Anna said...

Great colouring! :) Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge, good luck!
Hugs Anna

Bev said...

Such a fun shape Jan x

GalFridayStamping said...

Love the image and your creation is fabulous!❤️

Lola said...

Love your card and that you put him in a bowl. Just adorable!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...