Fabby Followers

Friday 17 February 2017

Dreaming of Summer - All Dressed Up - Colour Crazy Chalenge

Colour Crazy Challenge
Have you spotted our Colouring Challenge?

I have coloured up the lovely image Dreaming of Summer , from our lovely sponsor this week All Dressed Up. I coloured up using my Graph'It Markers, I also used my Graph'It white marker for polkadots on her dress and I have used some pale blue Panpastel(my new found love) for the clouds. The Papers , flowers, dies and sentiment are from Polkadoodles 
Just love that frame die you can find that here along with lots more dies
The Flowers and the Papers are from Daisydays

~Thank you for looking~
xx
I would like to enter this into
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
All Dressed Up - Anything Goes


6 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

so very very pretty, love this. Yvonne xx

Julie Reed said...

Your card is really beautiful Jan x

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Very pretty Jan and a reminder that sunnier days are just around the corner! Thanks for playing along at All Dressed Up this time.
Helen W (DT) x

Marilyn said...

Great card and I love the pretty layers and use of dies. Great colouring on this little cutie too.
Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up and I hope you'll join us again.
Marilyn

Unknown said...

Beautiful colours love it. x

Bernadet said...

Such a pretty card!
The flowers are wonderful!
Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up
*Bernadet DT All Dressed Up*

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...