Fabby Followers

Friday 7 October 2016

Whoooo hoooo - Polkadoodles Crafting

I am just soooo excited to be sharing with you some projects over the never few days
Made from our Nikky's lovely new releases
Yes not one but two
How spoilt are we
Not only that but................. there the best ever, ever squeals 

So this week I have mostly been found playing making samples in my craft room and I enjoyed these new collections so much I have also made a start on my Christmas cards!!
My First project I am sharing with you is my fun igloo card

I cut this on my portrait the file came from lovely Sandra and you can find it right here
It is a beauty to make up but took quite a while as all the main igloo and door pieces are all separate and I inked them all up it was like a puzzle but well worth the extra effort
I made the cut through so a little battery operated light could show through , but you can leave as a stand alone card

Look how cute Winnie is on her polar bear with those adorable penguins!!
And the penguins on the sleigh, I found these both in the Emblies section and just thought how well paired they are (so much so I used them together in another project ) . Then you have Winner pulling the sleigh, just the cutest ever.

I used kraft card so it was nice and sturdy and used glittered card stock for the front. I used distress ink iced spruce for the igloo and mowed lawn on the trees.
A few snowflakes were added and also a few snowballs
I also used the dies Elegant Lamplight and Gate that can be found here
Thank you for looking
xx
What do you call an eskimo's house with no bathroom?
 An Ig.

I would like to enter this into
That's Crafty! Challenge Blog - All of a Sparkle
Crafty Gals Corner - Die Cuts
Decorate to Celebrate - Anything Goes
Mod Squad - Birds
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
Creates and Makes - Anything Goes/Die
Deep Ocean - Favourite Season - Winter
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Always Anything Goes
Crafting When We Can - Christmas comes early 
Pile It On - Sparkle
4 Crafty Chicks - Die Cuts
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes
World Wide Open Challenge - Anything Goes

11 comments:

What I Created Next said...

an Ig. Ha ha ha ha. Fantastic make... Love it all and it's super cute too xxx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow what an amazing Igloo design. You have done such a super job with this creation and also displayed wonderfully on your blog. Nice work.
Love it.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

This so very beautiful and stunning! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

Tamie said...

Oh my gosh this is a work of art. I love all of the details, layout and the colors you used for this. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing and wonderful talent with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Die Cuts Challenge.

Tamie DT

Keti's Projects said...

OMG, this is really gorjuss. How many details and cute images. Greta work. I love it. And all the ice sparkle, perfect. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Keti (DT)

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

MAKKE FOAR DY said...

This is AMAZING!!! I love it!
Thanks for joining our ATG challenge at Through the craft room door!
Hope to see you back next week!

Aly DT member TTCRD

cazazzled said...

Stunning project thank you for taking part in the challenge
DT http://thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.co.uk/

Patti Krauss said...

Gorgeous project - so many details & I love the shimmer. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges! - Patti (CWWC DT)

Jacqueline Muller said...

Very cute project!
Thanks for joining the World Wide Open DT Challenge.
I'll hope to see you next time as well. Good luck!
Hugs, Jacqueline

Lori Turner said...

Wow, wow, wow, Scatty!!!!! this is breathtaking! xoxoxoxo

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...