Fabby Followers

Friday 23 September 2016

Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Crafting

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here today for 
*Anything Goes*



Today I am sharing with you a lovely Christmas Ice Skate
I cut this out on my portrait using a lovely file from Sandra that you can find here
I decorated it up using the lovely new collection from Polkadoodles
Festive Christmas
How utterly adorable is the snowman he had to play a part! (or two)
I added in some feathers they seem to be playing a big part in my Christmas makes this year
I added some lace and tinsel and some twine for the laces into some little eyelets

Adding lots of pearls and some red liquid pearls and a few blingy silver flowers.
The paper, tag, snowman, holly, hearts , candycanes leaves and flowers are all from the collection 
What food do you get when you cross Frosty with a polar bear?
A "brrr" - "grrr"!


Thank you for looking
I would like to enter this into
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - Twine
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Winter
Paper Minutes - With Hat
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Winter Fun
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Crimbo Crackers - Snowmen




14 comments:

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

As always a perfectly wonderful project wow hun love this hugs Aly xxx

Karon said...

Amazing! Love love love. Have a great weekend.

GalFridayStamping said...

Jan...this is beautiful. ❤️. Love everything about it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us over at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Jane DT

Crafting Belle said...

Oh my.....this is fabby doo. The snowmen are adorable but the shape and the whole project is fabulous xxx

Tracy said...

Another amazing inspirational project. I love your work hugs Tracy

cotnob said...

This is stunning, such a fabulous design and lots of gorgeous details.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Love them all so creative x

Jolanda's Blog said...

Gorgeous card!!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination Good luck!!
Jolanda
(DT member)

Kati said...

wow - AMAZING!!! Thanks for showing it for paperminutes this week.
hugs
mamapia

Jan said...

This is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan DT

Anjie said...

I would soooo love a pair of boots like this!
Hugs
Anj
xx

Bev said...

Wowzer Jan I just love your attention to detail x

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is just stunning amazing work 😀

Katrina Bufton said...

Wow, stunning make Jan xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...