Fabby Followers

Saturday 6 August 2016

You're entirely Bonkers - Polkadoodkes Crafting

Happy Saturday to you all
Yesterday I thought I would make a start on Christmas cards hmmmm I did say it was a thought!
I then found a template that I had not used I got from Sandra's some time back - Antique clock
It stands at 9 inches tall so I cut it using Kraft card as a base so it is nice and sturdy
I decided that Winnie in Wonderland would be fab to dress it up

So that was it using lots of elements and papers from the collection 
I had so much fun putting this together

I used silhouette cut for the white clock center , a pearl for the middle - some lace along the bottom
And that was it ....Time for Tea

Thank you for looking
I would like to enter this into
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Star Stampz - Add a Sentiment




8 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Brilliant Jan

Karon said...

Wow!!this is amazing!!!!! Love it!

Jacki Daniels said...

Stunning xx

cotnob said...

A brilliant card, such a fabulous design and lots of gorgeous details.
Pauline
x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the images --Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
Carol DT x

Koraliki Beaty said...

Brilliant ! Thanks for joining us at StarStampz. DT Beata

Granmargaret said...

Great fun card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. Hope to see you again next time.

Susan Hogan said...

Bonkers perhaps but definitely not late! Great use of the images. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...