Fabby Followers

Thursday 28 July 2016

Thank you

Happy Thursday to you all
Today I am sharing with you a little Thank you card recently made.


I started of making a 6 x 6 card blank in white pearl card 
I then cut a top mat just a little smaller in white cardstock and die cut where the sentiment was going to sit underneath.
I stamped the sentiment and then added the ribbons and using foam tape attached the top to the card base.
Then it was time to add all my die cuts , I just love all the white.
I added a few pearls and a little feather to finish
Thank you for looking
xx

I would like to enter this into
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes


6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely stunning. Hard to believe its all white.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Beautiful card Jan, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

Wendy L said...

This is so gorgeous, xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GORGEOUS, love it.
Faith
x

Lou Sims said...

Beautiful card and love white on white. Shame I'm too messy to make them (lol) x

Creative world said...

Gorgeous card.. love your design and those stunning die cuts...Thank you for joining us at ATSM...hugs Zeljka

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...