Fabby Followers

Friday 15 July 2016

Meribelle Hello Sailor - Polkadoodles Crafting

Wooohooooo I am back again to share my second make of the day
This time I have used the wonderful digi 
What a scrummy couple they do make




So for the shell which I cut out on my portrait  , I used the lovely file from Sandra which you can find here. Much more quicker and easier than this mornings project that I shared (the seaweed was also part of the file). I dusted round the shell using wild honey distress ink.

I coloured the image in with Lyra pencils - this is utterly cute and probably one of my favourites.

The Sentiments, Fish and Shells are all from

I just added a slice of rope, some thin netting and a glass bottle to finish

Thanks for stopping by today , join me again tomorrow for two more Meribelle makes 
xx

p.s Check out HERE for a massive candy Giveaway

I would like to enter this into
Fab'n'Funky - Add a sentiment
Simon says Stamp - Create a scene
Wordart Wednesdays - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes - Summer memories

5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful and creative card.
Faith
x

Jacki Daniels said...

beautiful xx

Janet Packer said...

Wow, this is wonderful Jan. x

Gail said...

TFS with WAW this week - I wish you the best in the draw - have a blessed week!

Mandy said...

Jan this is absolutely gorgeous! The images are adorable, the design is lovely & I love the scene you've created.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...