Fabby Followers

Friday 29 July 2016

Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Crafting

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here today for 
*Anything Goes*

The scissors I cut on my portrait using the great file from Sandra that you can find here . I cut it out in heavy cardstock and then covered with papers printed out from    
the scissors sit neatly on a little box which opens so handy for a treat. 


The tape measurse's and manaquin are from 
 all other elements from Winston. I had a few bits left over so made a matching card
I just added a few snips of ribbon and a legnth of lace across the box


Thank you lots for stopping by
xx
I would like to enter into
4 Crafty Chicks - Favourite Designer - Nikky Hall - Polkadoodles
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Animals

16 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fabulous projects. Love the giant scissors! xxx

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Love this I love these svg files :)

Tamie said...

Omgosh that image is adorable and I really like the scissors you made. Stunning work. Polkadoodles are super cute. Thank you so very much for sharing your super cute adorable inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge.

Tamie DT

Céline said...

so pleased to pop here :)
your set is so gorgeous
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You are just amazing with what you do.
Faith
x

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful work thanks for sharing!!!

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Fantastic x

Unknown said...

Beautiful creation, love the scissors and just love Winston, such a perfect image to go with the scissors. hugs Carol xx

Lou Sims said...

OMG with the scissors shaped card ... bloody genius! x x x

Anjie said...

Oh my days!! Genius!
Hugs
Anj
xx

Janet Packer said...

Ooh, I love those scissors - lovely makes as ever Jan. x

cotnob said...

Wow! Your scissors are brilliant, such a fabulous idea - so many super details and your matching card is sweet, an adorable image.
Pauline
x

Karon said...

Love these and those scissors are so cool! Have a great weekend.

Katrina Bufton said...

Fantastic scissor box, I love the mannequin. The card is super cute too :)
Hugs,
Katrina x

Bev said...

you never fail to impress Jan. Wonderful as usual

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

I could swear I commented in here last week sweetie. I do love the scissors and I would love a pair like them at home lol hugs Aly xxx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...