Fabby Followers

Friday 15 April 2016

Floral Frenzy - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here today for 
*Floral Frenzy*


For my make this week I have used the fantastic Lemonade Fizz collection you can find it in store right here or a a CD here . So very lovely to craft with including some lush templates - The wheelbarrow is on of the templates but I just layered it up instead so it sat on my card- 

This time I decided on a bee hive shaped card this was so much fun to make.


I would like to enter this into
Kitty Bee - Living things with wings
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Fresh Brewed - Flowers
Inspiration Destination - Always Anything Goes
Paper Shelter - Flowers Everywhere



8 comments:

Karon said...

So pretty. Love all the flowers. Have a great weekend.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

How cute is that card love the flowers will have to check polkadoodles out have not bought anything from them for ages. Love Alison xx

starcyl said...

This is so pretty, love the addition of the wheelbarrow.
Jenny x

Mia Scott said...

This is gorgeous!
Mia - Polkadoodles DT

Unknown said...

The shape of this card is fabulous! And the colors and details are beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us over at The Paper Shelter. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

Glittertastic said...

What a fabulous make – it’s stunning. Such a great shape to use. Thanks for joining in at Simply Papercraft

Sharon (Glittertastic)
DT Member

Bev said...

How cute. I adore this little fairy door x

Vannessa said...

Oh I love this beehive shaped card. Gorgeous papers and flowers too. Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa
The Paper Shelter DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...