Fabby Followers

Saturday 27 February 2016

Meeting Winnie

How excited am I to introduce you to our new little lady about town
Her Name is Winnie
You are going to absolutly adore her
Perfect for many occassions
With lots of lushness perfect for Easter/Mothers Day/Spring Birthdays - the list is endless
You can find her in the store as a complete download , a CD or smaller sets like flowers, papers or even just the images - BUT this comes with a strong WARNING - you are going to want it all!
My first project I am going to show you is......
My Egg Basket

I cut the basket out on my portrait , dusting round the edge of the fence with distress ink - Old paper,

The Winnie character I used is Happy Easter

 totally perfect for my project!
I used lots of the Embellies, to decorate - Those bunnies are the sweetest, I used a little fluffy stuff on there tails, can you spot little chick hiding?

 I loved the Easter eggs , the butterflies , those daisy flowers . I actually run out of room to decorate!!

I hope you have liked my project
If you have be sure to stop be again later today there will be more!
I would like to enter into 
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Kitty Bee Designs - In the Garden
As you like it - Favourite Occasion - Easter - Easter hunt with Granddaughter
Crafting With Attitude  - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Through The Purple Haze - Make a scene
Decorate To Celebrate - Anything Goes


8 comments:

Unknown said...

No wonder you are so excited, this Winnie is adorable :) Love her and your project is absolutely fantastic xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Just delightful,

Nancy said...

Wow! You've created a fantastic project! Wonderful job!
Thanks for joining our Aloha Challenge at Kitty Bee! :o)

Terri's Cards N More said...

Such a stunning Easter basket. Love Winnie and all the fabulous little details. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...

Aww..thats so sweet n adorable !! Love Winnie !!
Thank you for joining us @ DTC challenge!!

Zw@@n said...

Super cute project! Gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Unknown said...

Adorable, Love it!!!😊

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our KITTY BEE challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...