Fabby Followers

Thursday 28 January 2016

Lily Love Bug

Woooooooooooooohoooooooooooo
Time for you to meet Lily Bug
just the cutest bug about town
A brand new collection from our lovely Nikky

You can buy this as a complete download (that you so won't regret)
or in smaller packs all the info can be found here
I love the complete downloads as I like to add lots of details

This is my first project today I will be back later with another little make, so please pop back
Lily Bug Love Heart Balloon
Now how about that for cuteness!!
You can also buy her as a stand alone digi

Everything on my card (apart from the card base itself) Is from the lovely collection
Even the added cute fun glasses
I did lots of layering up

Look at those Mushys! And there's lots more of those

Thanks for looking and don't forget to pop back later for another Lily Bug
xx
I would like to enter into
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Always Anything Goes



5 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG what an adorable creation! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘LOVE Letters’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

What I Created Next said...

OMG!!!! A proper feast for the eyes. Great dimension scatty xxx

Caz said...

Beautiful Jan, looks fab collection xx

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Stunning x

Judy V said...

Adorable creation! Love all the dimension! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...