Fabby Followers

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Trick or Treat

Here I am again back in Halloween mode
This time with a bootfull of goodies and a super cute witch to boot!! 
(hehe see what  I did there bootfull))
Have you spotted all the Halloween lovelinees in the Polkadoodles store
Make sure you check it out , If your not into Halloween there is also a delicious Autumn collection , complete with the most perfect scarecrow ever
Check all the new stuff out here


I have used the lush new Spooky Witch you can find her here
For some reason un beknown to me Ive called her Mary
I have coloured her with Graph'It markers
Colours used 
Skin 4125/4135/4150/3120/3125
Greens 7270/7260/7250/7220
Orange 2160/2150/2140
Greys 9107-9102
Blender for texture on hat

The cat , broom. graves and bat are cut on my portrait using the digis from The Witchie Witchie Craftload bundle that you can find here
I just added some googly eyes to the little cat how cute is he
The boot was cut on my portrait  just added a strip of ribbon and filled with sweeties to finish- spot the drumstick lolly my favourite!!
xx

I would like to enter this into
Artistic Inspirations - ATG with a twist of magic

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

awesome Jan would love this great colours

theboelemas@aol.com said...

This is amazing - know where I'm going trick or treating x

Jacee said...

How fabulous, it looks great!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW a fabulous project.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Fabulous creation Jan, love the colors you have chosen and that witch shoe is wonderful! Your creations are always so clever my friend:) Hugs!!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...