Fabby Followers

Monday 14 September 2015

Mr and Mrs Hall 'O' Ween

An owl is not just for Christmas you know so....... I have used the fabby bag template from 
I adore these bags and have made a few now , they are so very simple to make up
I have also used elements from both 
and 
Backgrounds main papers - Dollie Daydream goes East

I started by making up my bags , these are a fantastic size on the CD but as I wanted them for little treats I cut them out at 65% and thats ideal for my project 
I cut these by hand but I have previously used my portrait - there isnt that much cutting to the bags so its nice to get hands to scissors for a change.
Once the bag is made the real fun begins 

 Mrs Hall 'O' Ween 

I decided on a frilly skirt for Mrs Hall 'O' Ween using some frilled ribbon, and gave her some eyelashes . Her hat was borrowed from another Polkadoodles character  Witch Wendie  She is a stunning witch am sure I will have to use her very soon not just using her hat!.
The Owl and Broom sign, bats and sentiment all from the above downloads
Finished off with some googly eyes and filling with sweeties 


 Mr Hall 'O' Ween 


Mr Hall 'O' Ween does make me chuckle , I borrowed his moustache and glasses from Work and Play 11 - All his elements were from the same 2 downloads
Witchie Witchie craft download bundle
and 
Witchie journalling cards download  .
 Of course adding again googly eyes and filled with sweeties 
xx

I would like to enter these into 
Glitter n Sparkle - G - Googly eyes/Glasses/Grey
My time to Craft - Owls
Really Reasonable Ribbon - With  Wings/ Ribbon or trim
Decorate to Celebrate - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

omg Jan ui want to be a kid to walk the streets with these bags so much fun and just love them to bits. Cracking bags

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW such fun.

Amber Milone said...

These are just too adorable! I adore that purple owl. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Tracey C - Unicorncrafter said...

Great makes and thanks for joining in the Glitter N Sparkle Challenge this week. Good Luck.
Tracey C - DT Glitter N Sparkle

Bonnie Garby said...

Great Halloween treat bags! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

cherry said...

that owl is a hoot

Ann said...

These are absolutely darling! Thank you for sharing them with us at My Time To Craft!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...