Fabby Followers

Thursday 24 September 2015

Ice Queen

Happy Thursday Everyone
Sharing with you today a little card with a matching tag
I just adore The Frosted Winter collection.
I have used the fantastic image Ice Queen she is on the collection and you can also find her as a digi here

I coloured up using Graph'It markers , for the detail I used White shake'It marker
The holly and flowers are also from the collection I cut them out and coloured them to match, 
(I used some white liquid pearls to finish) 
Also coloured some plain white candi to which I added some glossy accents with a pinch of glitter

I would like to enter this into
The Craft Barn - Snow/Snowflakes & Christmas
A Snowflakes Promise - Christmas/Winter
Paperminutes - Christmas
Papertake Weekly - Christmas

4 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful....the colours are gorgeous!
hugs Jo x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning set and lovely colours.

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely set, thanks for sharing with A Snowflakes Promise!

Jacee said...

Wow, this is wonderful, what a fabulous set!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...