Fabby Followers

Friday 7 November 2014

Recycle It


It's midway reminder for our challenge over at
Re-cycle It
The other week I was using some spray and sparkle on some poinsettas , I had sprayed them on an old bit of Kraft - When they were dry and I took them off I loved the Kraft more than the poinsettas and definatly couldnt bear to throw it out. The photo does it no justice it is just full of sparkle and magic. Perfect for this Challenge.

I decided to pop it on as the background for my bag . I coloured up using 

the wonderful digi image 

 The Bow is from the
 and the flowers are from the 
I would like to enter this into - 
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Wonderful Wednesdays - Anything Goes
A Crafty Mess - Anything Goes

10 comments:

Peanut said...

Awesome gift bag, teamie!
hugs, Asha

Karon said...

Beautiful gift bag, Jan. Love the flowers and reuse of scraps from spraying - genius! TFS

Unknown said...

Amazing gift bag
Hugs Susan xx

Lou Sims said...

oooh, loving the background paper. Your Octavia image is coloured beautifully too. Lou x

Shazza said...

this is beautiful x

Anonymous said...

Hello, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this month with our first challenge at A Crafty Mess Good luck. We would love to see you again next month.

Teighan DT

Bev said...

Beautifully coloured as always and what a fab revamp of a plain old brown bag x

Deonna B said...

Fantastic Project! Gorgeous image and coloring. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with TTCRD this week.

Eve's Been Reading said...

Beautiful - love the idea and your colouring of Octavia is stunning. Beautiful make hun x

Helen said...

A great piece of recycling! Lovely bag and a really pretty image.

Thanks for joining us at A Crafty Mess and hope we'll see you again for the next challenge.

Helen x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...