Fabby Followers

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Blooms, Blooms and Blooms


Digi Choosday today and what a fabby challenge awaits you!
Bloom's
For my card this week I have used the lovely digi stamp Georgia Flowers you can find her in the Etsy store hereshe is so pretty and a dream to colour up - I have coloured using Graph'It Markers.

The Paper and the background , flower pot and flowers are all from the fantastic Bonbon Belles Cd which I love and use loads 
Bonbon Belles Double CD Collection

I would like to enter this into -
Just us Girls - Photo Inspiration
Dream Valley - Flowers
Through The Purple Haze - Anything Goes



14 comments:

Diane said...

My word how girly is this !! So pretty Jan !!

hugs Diane xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jan this is beautiful love the image she is so cute. Love Alison xx

Anjie said...

Such a pretty card Jan.
Hugs
Anj
xx

butterfly dream cards said...

lovely girly sweet card.

Fiona DT
TTPH

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Such a pretty card Jan x

Lori Gauerke said...

Love the card. You did a great job coloring this and I love all of the added embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze and good luck.

Lori DT

Nancy said...

Great card for our photo this week at JUGS! You did a wonderful job! Thanks for joining us!

Crafting Vicky said...

So cute and cheerful!!! Totally love the colors you have used!

Lisa Kind said...

Perfect image for our challenge! Love how colorful and fun this is! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

JoanieMc said...

Girl, your rocked this card!! Awesome! I love the image, the design and all the flowers. Coloring is fab!! Overall, fantastic card. Thanks for joining Through the Purple Haze Challenge.

Hugs
Joanie DT

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

Eve's Been Reading said...

love this card, it's girly girly and suits me perfectly! Gorgeous colouring as always! Y x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jan,xx

Pillan said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.
/Pillan

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...