Fabby Followers

Sunday 15 December 2013

Woooohooooo

Ohhhh I had a lovely surprise email offering me a place on the Scrapper's Delights Challenge team
I have always enjoyed the images so I could not wait to accept the offer.
I have already made a few makes to show you in the new year but today I can share with you a card I made this morning
Made with today's freebie all details on how to claim your freebie are here 
This is Angel Digi 3
and although my Christmas cards are all sent I just could not resist!
She is coloured using promarkers
and I have used wink of stella gold on her halo and harp
Distress ink with a little frantage
Kaisercraft Christmas Paper
Ribbon/Gems/Flower from stash
Thank you for looking
xx


I would like to enter this into
A Creative Romance - Sparkle at Christmas
Craftitude - Christmas Sparkle
Winter Wonderland - Ribbon and Pearls
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Congratulations Jan on your new DT postion..fabulous news and just love your sweet angel..gorgeous colouring and sparkle...very pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wow, big congrats to you.
Love this card, the colours are fab
Hugs Kelly's

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jan a huge congratulations to you well deserved. Your card is beautiful love the sparkle you have added. Love Alison xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Jan, I like the adorable image and the colours, Congratulations on your new Dt spot they are lucky to have you.
Kevin xx

downrightcrafty said...

how gorgeous thank you so much for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Congratulations, this is lovely

Kitt said...


Beautiful card and cute image. Thanks for sharing with us at Craftitude Challenges.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...