Fabby Followers

Thursday 12 September 2013

Bookworm Harry

Over at Digital Delights it showcase Thursday
I have used the lovely image
To make my book mark
also used
Coloured with promarkers
I have also used Ribbon and Glossy Accents
Dont forget to check the blog to see the other projects
amd also the challenge this week is New you can find that here
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Crafting for all seasons - Back to school
Ribbon Carousel - Back to school
Kaboodle Doodles - Back to school

3 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Jan!
Oh I just love your adorable book mark! SO cute!
Hugs,
Lisa

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jan love your bookmark so cute. Love Alison xx

Aunty Sue said...

oh fab fab fab love the colouring. xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...