Fabby Followers

Wednesday 10 July 2013

A Christmas Story

Using another brand new Christmas stamp from Crafty Sentiments
Last Christmas I made a Santa cookie plate so this year I thought I would follow the theme and pop my Granddaughters name on for her.
I must admit the plate is a cheapie that way it does not really matter if I make a mistake
I used promarkers
I used the new Christmas stamp - A Christmas Story
and a Christmas tree background.
I also used Dies to cut out letter's and numbers
It is completly washable although not for Dishwashers
Thank you for looking
xx


1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Wow brilliant Christmas plate love it. Alison xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...