Fabby Followers

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Harriet goes on a Date

It's Wednesday again and that can only mean a new Harriet digi hits the Crafty Sentiment Store 
But this time there are 2 new Harriets
This time we have Harriet - Date not only is she a fantastic digi but you also get a freebie sentiment with her
Here is my card made with 
Harriet and the Freebie Sentiment
I have coloured with Promarkers 
used lovely green mirri board
Butterfly and cloud die
Buttons and Ribbon

xx
I would like to enter this card into
Craft Your Passion - In the garden
Stamping Sensations - Summer Blooms

6 comments:

Sudha said...

Wow..this is pretty sweet. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

rachel said...

wow harriet looks so cute - love this card Jan x

brenda said...

Very sweet Jan and the gingham gives such a lovely fresh feel.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Love those images. Gorgeous card. Love Alison xx

Bonnie Irvine said...

Pretty, pretty card. I love the scene you have created with the image and the background. Great paper choices. The butterfly and clouds reflect the light so beautifully and add lovely layers. The ribbon, buttons, and flowers are lovely details. Thanks for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion for our In the Garden challenge. I hope we see you again soon.

Lynne K said...

Such a pretty card! I love the colours, the flowers, and the gingham background. Gorgeous image too! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

Lynne

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...