Fabby Followers

Thursday 29 November 2012

Christmas

The Challenge this week over at Charisma Cardz is
#Christmas but no Red/Green or Gold
We have 3 great sponsors this week
 Digistamp Boutique
 Stamping boutique
Freckled fawn


I have made a star (I am addicted to these this year)
I have used the scrummy little 
 digi - Herbie the bear you can find him here
Coloured with promarkers 
added Glamour dust
I have also added a snowflake stamp  over the star
and added bakers twine
Thank you for looking
xx



I would like to enter this into-
4 Crafty Chicks - Ornaments
Crimbo Crackers - Anything goes christmas
Willow Sketchie - Christmas

8 comments:

rachel said...

fab star Jan xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous star Jan xxx

Lisa Jane said...

wow this is gorgeous
Lisa x

Glenda Atkins said...

Love it Jan, it is quite adorable!

Margreet said...

Beautiful star, Jan...and a lovely image in the middle!
Thanks for playing with Willow Sketchie and I hope you will join us next week again!
xxx Margreet

kelly ledder said...

This is a lovely idea, I love the image in the centre too x Thanks for playing along at Willow Sketchie this week.

Kelly x

Lori Turner said...

Love this ornament! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our Ornament Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...