Fabby Followers

Thursday 26 January 2012

A Sad Goodbye..

Today you see my last card for Digital Delights..
I have been on the team for a year now and I will miss Wendy, Lisa and the team greatly.
It has been a fantastic team to be part of and I have enjoyed my time greatly but time to pack my promarkers and move on.. .
I have really liked Wendy's latest new release so I thought I would use them all and make a CD card
so here we have
Heart throb richie
Dazzling sue
Rockabilly Richie
&
Rockaround Sue
(the paper is also Digital Delights)
I have coloured them in promarkers.flexi's, not sure who is my favourite I think there all great
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into -
Simon says stamp - anything goes
Passion for Promarker - Recycle something - CD
Simon says stamp and show - song title - Grease is the word
The Cutie Pie - fav song title - Grease is the word

6 comments:

Joey said...

Jan this is a beautiful card, love the shine of the cd coming through behind the images, gorgeous colours. Joey x

Wendy Hall said...

This is outstanding Jan:) Sad to see you leave us and thanks for all you have done. Keep in touch!
Hugs
Wendy(aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Anonymous said...

Excellent song choice and such a fab card too! Thanks for playing at Cutie Pies Woo x

Nancy Wethington said...

OMG a CD! Brilliant idea for this week's *song* challenge. Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

coops said...

stunning card jan.great recycling with the cd and i love the fun images.
thanksfor joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Hazel said...

Great song choice, it matches perfectly to your image. I now have your song playing round and round in my head,
Hugs
H xx Cutie Pie DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...