Fabby Followers

Sunday 8 January 2012

Cattail Pond

This will be my last post for OSAAT - I have really enjoyed my time with them but have taken the hard descion to step down from the team, I would like to thank them for having me on board and to say its been lovely working alongside you all xx.

What a lovely image I used this week for my One Stitch At A Time project
Cattail Pond by Gingerloft
The challenge this week is 3 emblies
coloured in promarkers - I have used
1 - Bakers twine
2- Green gem
3 - Green Brad
Thank you for looking
xx

11 comments:

Caz said...

Nice card Jan xxx

Choccy said...

Gorgeous card Jan..
Its been a pleasure having you on the team ... I am sure i will still see you about on tinterweb ;O)

Hugs
Choccy xx

craftymum said...

Hi Jan
I have some good news for you on my blog
sarah x

Hazel said...

It's beautiful - and in my favourite colour. I'm sorry you're moving on from us but look forward to seeing you around. lol Hazel x

Josephine said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

All the best for the future - no doubt I'll 'see' you around!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

This card is really elegant, love it. Hugs Julie x

Made by Mandy said...

Love the delicate colours you have used on this card, really suits the wistful image.

I am sorry to hear you are moving on fro the teams and wanted to wish you the best of luck in your crafty ventures.

Love and Best Wishes

Mandy xxx

♥ Mys ♥ said...

Lots of beautiful cards here :)
Thanks for sharing!
*Hugs Inger*

Marjo said...

Beautiful card Jan, it's been a joy working with you at OSAAT. Best of luck in the New Year! Here's to new adventures in blogdom...

xoxo Marjo

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful, I love cattails this really shows them at their best!!

Yvette said...

stunning, love it x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...