Fabby Followers

Monday 23 January 2012

Bumble Bee's

This Fortnight over at Lexi's Creations the challenge is
I have made this spring card using the lovely image from Fairy Dust Crafts called Bumble Bee's
I have coloured in with promarkers and used some silver stickles.
On the bottom of the card I have stamped using some tiny stamps that I think were a perfect match for the fabby digi
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into -
Clearly Inspired Challenge - Pastels
Hotshot Crafts - Flowers
Patties Creations - Fancy Folds
The Emerald Fairie - Green/Yellow

9 comments:

Caz said...

Lovely Jan...xxx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Jan, I love the lemon.

Hugs Julie x

valen said...

Lovely card!Hugs,Tineke

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card! You know I have tried several times to make one of these type of shaped cards and they have all been total failures. Hats off to you, yours is really lovely:O)

sharon said...

Lovely card, such pretty colours. Sharon x

Tracey Manderson said...

great card, very clever idea. Thanks for joining us at The Emerald Faerie Garden
Hugs
Tracey M
xx

Ashley said...

Great take on our last challenge! LOVE the fold you used! Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations!

~Ashley
Pattie's Creations DT member

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Fabulous card. Love the folding. Thanks for joining us at The Emerald Faerie Garden. Hugs...Mona

Yvette said...

stunning in its simplicity Jan x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...