Fabby Followers

Saturday 14 January 2012

Blogger Issues

The easy fix is:




Settings

Comments

Comment Placement - You have to untick the radio button next to Embedded Comments and select 'Pop Up' instead.



This will fix it :) And will allow people to see your blog properly and leave comments. Hope this helps anyone having the same problems.



Edited to add: This will only fix the issue on your own blog, you cant change what you see on others blogs obviously, and this could affect quite a few blogs :(

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

Thanks for this Jan. I have found lots of blogs over the past 2 days that I can't comment on and haven't had any on my blog today so I have gone into my settings and reset them as you suggested. Hugs Mrs A.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...