Fabby Followers

Monday 2 January 2012

Anything Goes - Incy Wincy

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

I am as pleased as punch to announce today starts my first card for Incy Wincy
yayyyyyy I made the Design team
whooooopppp whooooooppppp
can you tell how happy I am?

We have a lovely sponser this week

and the Challenge is
'Anything Goes'
I used there lovely image and  sentiment called Maggie
I have used promarkers and flexi's to colour, some googly eyes for some fun and a heart from stash to her dress. The pink DP is Dovecraft Princess Fairytale
The smaller flowers and dewdrops are from The Ribbon Girl and everything else is from stash.
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into -
Totally Gorjuss - Something Happy
Sir Stampalot - Monochromatic




17 comments:

Caz said...

Lovely card Jan xxx

Sheryl said...

This is lovely Jan xx Sheryl

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jan, I like the image, I love her eyes,and the soft colours, congratulation on your new DT post.
Kevin xx

Ruth said...

How cute...great "googly" eyes! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot, Ruth x

pinky said...

Very cute, love her big eyes. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Lin said...

Jan, so sorry I haven't been by before now to welcome you to the team, but I have had a busy few weeks. I am really looking forward to working with you at Lexi's Creations.

Lin

Nikbee said...

A very sweet card. I love the colour.
Nikki x

Kat said...

Lovely card Jan. Love the layout. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Anonymous said...

haha fun card love the eyes! look forward to working with you on the Incy Wincy Team, hugs Samantha :0)

brenda said...

What fun Jan and what fun eyes.

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and wishing you a Happy New Year.

B x

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card. Love your design and all the extra little things... dew drops, flowers, eyes!
Thanks for sharing with our Crafting When We Can Challenge :)

Sally H said...

What a great monochromatic creation - love the eyes! Thanks for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous work, especially those eyes, a great fun and beautiful card!

Francesca said...

Great card , Love the eyes
Thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot challenge this month and good luck

Hugs
Francesca

Nikki said...

I just love the eyes on Maggie they just make me wanna shake her up LOL you've done such a wonderful job hugs Nikki

Unknown said...

How sweet, beautiful colours and love the layout! Jo xxx

Carol said...

Great card, love the googly eyes. Thanks for sharing it with us at CWWC. Carol DT x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...