Fabby Followers

Thursday 10 November 2011

Poppet


For my card for Digital Delights this week I have used the delightful

                                            the Paper is Digital Delights Candy Cane Lane
                                          Coloured with Promakers and I have also used
                                              Glamour Dust, Stickles and Fun Flock
                             Thank you for looking and dont forget to check the blog out here
                                                                                xx




I would like to enter this into
Rubys Rainbow - Something with wings
Digital Tuesday - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Christmas





8 comments:

Caz said...

Lovely Jan xx

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Great card and beautiful colouring. :) I love this image,

Hugs, Rosalien

Wendy Hall said...

Super cute Jan:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Basslady said...

a super-sweet and charming creation!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Deneen said...

Great Christmas card, you had lots of colouring to do:) Thanks for joining the Anything Christmas Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday!

Mary G. said...

Aw, how cute is that little guy!! Just adorable! Great job!

shaz earl said...

Great card

Thank you for joining us this time at Ruby's Rainbow, hope you will join us again soon xx

Anonymous said...

fabby card love the elf sentiment too! Thanks for coming to play with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Christmas challenge I hope you can come play again soon you can enter up to 3 times per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Ps I have candy on my blog too!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...