Fabby Followers

Monday 28 November 2011

Merry Christmas

Another fun Christmas Card, this is my cousins christmas card, am pretty sure he will like it -  made with a lovely digi from Make it Crafty - these images are an absolute dream to colour. I have used promarkers/flexi's  added glamour dust to snowmans hat bobble and ice stickles to snowball and around snowmans edges.  Everything else used is from stash
Thank you for looking
xx

I would like to enter this into -
Dream Valley - Sparkle
Here Come The Boys - For the Man/men in your life
Crafty Catz - Snowmen
Totally Papercrafts - Christmas
4 Crafty Chicks - Snowflakes
C.R.A.F.T -  Unusual Christmas
Party Time Tuesday - Snow us what you got
Lexi's Creations - One for the lads

11 comments:

Caz said...

love it Jan xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Jan,I love the image!
Kevin xx

ddazzled71 said...

Your card is too funny.....I love the mischievious elves which you have coloured beautifully and all your finishing embellishments. It's wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us this week for our Snow Us What You've Got Challenge over at Party Time Tuesdays.

Danie - PTT Design Team.

carol said...

super fun card, thanks for joining us at crafty catz this week, X Carol

Tamie said...

your card just makes me smile...the image is super, super cute. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our snowflake challenge.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous images, those elves are super wonderful, they look to me like must haves:) Wonderful fun and delightful card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Lexi's Creations this fortnight!

Curly said...

Oh my word what an adorable Snowman image and so beautifully coloured, fabulous design and layout,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Snowmen Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

Anonymous said...

This made me smile! love the images and your colouring, Thanks for playing at Here Come The Boys Woo x

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card thanks for joining Crafty Catz this week with our Snowman theme.

Paddington fan said...

Great image for a male card!! Made me giggle!! Thanks for joining us at HCTB this time and good luck in the draw! Love Jacky x

Lin said...

What a fun card. I am still giggling.

Thanks for joining in the fun at both Dream Valley and Lexi's Creations.

Lin

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...