Fabby Followers

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Seasons Greetings

Wooohoooo some super exciting news on this fortnights challenge over at
 "Anything Goes (with a bonus) ... The challenge will be an "Anything Goes" and the bonus is that if you  use a DS4J image your  chances of winning will be TRIPLED. In other words you  will get 3 entries in the draw whereas a non-DS4J image will only get one entry into the draw
For my card I have used this fab image Season Greetings and made my first ever criss cross card that I reallly enjoyed doing.
I have coloured in promarkers and used glamour dust on hat and coat rim. The papers are Dovecraft Back to Basics Christmas pack (which I love) . The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons.
Thank you for looking and I hope to see you across at Digistamps 4 Joy this fortnight
xx


I would like to enter this into -
Digital Tuesday - People Images
2 sisters - Lets go Sentimental
Crafters Companion- Christmas Wishes

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww how cute and sweet, love that image and lovely papers xxx

Star said...

This is just adorable. I LOVE all of the sparkle! Fabulous coloring.

Chunyuan said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing with Bows and Berries.

MacKenzie said...

Such a cute image! I'm thrilled that you joined us for our photo inspiration at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!

Paula said...

Fab card - such a cute image! Thanks for sharing it with us at the crafters companion!!!

Paula DT. x

http://paulaholifieldcrafts.blogspot.com/

Robin said...

so super cute!!! Happy World Cardmaking Day!! Thanks so much for playing with Bows and Berries!! There is a giveaway and coupon at the blog as part of the celebrations!
Robin

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...