Fabby Followers

Friday 8 April 2011

Hey Chick

This week over at Raise The Bar the theme is to use a chick/duck or baby bird in a spring theme on your card. I have used the image from Pollycraft called follow the leader , how cute is the image! I have used promarkers to colour. The papers are Back to basics and I have punched the butterflies out of the same. The flowers are from Mulberry Crafts. I hope you will join us this week for our fun challenge Thank you for looking xx I would like to enter this into- Pollycraft - Old and Negelted stamps C.R.A.F.T - Pets/Animals Dutch Dare - Spring has sprung Digital Tuesday - Spring has sprung

15 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Jan, that image is just too stinkin cute! Love the flower "umbrella" over the little peeps! Beautiful coloring and a great spring-themed card!

~*Joni said...

Jan this is adorable! I love the gingham and embellishments, this would be perfect for a new baby! :) And a huge congratulations on all your wins, I keep seeing your name in lights over at Feline Playful as a winner!!! :) Happy weekend to you!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Jan, love the fresh papers and cute image x

Addams said...

Lovely card, love the papers you have used

Unknown said...

Aww how gorgeous, what a cute stamp and lovely papers xxx

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Gorgeous card - the papers compliment each other perfectly.

Paddington fan said...

This is just such a cute stamp and your card is so pretty and Spring like!! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week for our animal/pets challenge and good luck, love Jacky x

dragonllew said...

Lovely card love the image

Uma said...

lovely card, cute image

Caz said...

Gorgous Jan xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is one gorgeous card that image is so cute and I love the colours and design thank you for joining our challenge at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Gem said...

a lovely project! Thanks for taking part in our Animals challenge this week at CRAFT! Gemma :)

Natascha said...

Cute creation. I love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week. Good luck and I hope to see you again next time.

Hugs, Natascha

PepPop said...

Gorgeous card Jan. I love the colour contrast. How cute are the little ducks. Awwww! Jaqui x

Thanh Vo said...

So adorable, Jan! Love those flowers

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...