Fabby Followers

Friday 15 October 2010

My Mittens

Over on the I did it/Stitchy Bear did it Forum this weeks freebie challenge was to use this lovely image called My Mittens by Robyns Fetish
I needed a little bag for a birthday gift for a cat lover so the image was just purrrfect.
The bag was made from papermania red hot collection the gems on the front are from stash and the button is from papermania capsule collection. The image has been coloured in promarkers and then I dotted the dress with white gel pen. I have used glamour dust on her mittens.
Thank you for looking
xx


I would like to enter this into -
Charisma Cardz - More than one fold
Crafty Catz - Nursey Rhyme Hey diddle diddle

11 comments:

dragonllew said...

cute image looks fab

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
hugs Dianne xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Love the little bag and that image is really sweet. x

Gem said...

fab project, love the colour ;) Thanks for joining in at Charisma this week! Gemma x

Allison said...

so cute
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Highland Handmade said...

Beautiful bag xx

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Wow - gorgeous bag Jan - love the image as well and beautifully coloured.

Addams said...

Lovely bag, looks very professional!

Suzie said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Suzie x

Suzanne said...

A fantastic wee handbag. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Yvette said...

a lovely idea and really well done Jan :-)
p.s where can i get hold of a template for the bags?

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...