Fabby Followers

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Butterflies and Verse




Well that was an adventure , make anything but a card was the theme this week from I did it creations challenge, after Jeanette sent me the lovely Butterflies and Verse to use, I didn't have a clue what to make. Anyway here is what I came up with eventually.
The Butterflies and Verse are by the Crafty Pad Stamp Designs , I absolutly adore them - I only used two out of the set of four butterflies. The cardstock was from papermania. I used a dusting of chalk arround the verse. The calendar is from the range (99p for 10) - I have used lots of Grape Ice Stickles, For the centre of the butterflies I have used Glamour dust.The ribbon is Anita's everyday ribbon. Everything else is from stash
xx





I would like to enter this into -


I did it creations challenge - Anything but a card
Crafty Creations - Butterflies

21 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Wow that's really lovely. The butterflies are beautiful. x

Julie (elysia2003) said...

Brilliant - absolutley brilliant! I love it!

Julie (elysia2003) xxx

jackiescrafts said...

Your calendar is gorgeous that butterfly is beautiful
Thanks for joining in at CYDA this time

Jackie x

Addams said...

Thats lovely, I love those butterflies

Highland Handmade said...

Wow that looks beautiful x

Jenni said...

I love the glittery butterflies. Thanks so much for joining in with the Crafty Creations challenge this week.
Jenni x

dragonllew said...

Thats fab I love the butterflies

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Gorgeous butterflies and fabulous colour!

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with your lovely work! Good luck!!

Greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

**I've got some polka-dots candy on my blog, feel free to take a look!**

Karen said...

WOW!! That is soo beautiful, so much detail on the butterflies, they are gorgeous xx

Fifi Folle said...

This is so pretty, love the butterflies. x

Jeanette said...

Absolutely fabulous project. I think these are the prettiest butterflies that I've ever seen. They sparkle like jewels.

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh wow - this little calendar is too cute - what a GREAT idea! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week!
Melissa

Unknown said...

Oh what a lovely verse and beautiful butterflies...just perfect!!

Thanks for playing at one stop xx

Uma said...

very pretty, beautiful butterfly

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Beautiful Jan - love the butterfly, so pretty.

Dazie said...

Beuatiful! This has to be one of my favourite butterfly images and you have done a great job with it!
Thanks for joining us at CYDA challenge!
Dazie
x

gina g said...

Beautiful creation i love the butterflies and the colour. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Sarah said...

This is so so pretty Jan, love the butterflies, beautiful and practical! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away, good luck with the challenge xxx

Chrissie said...

Great project!
Thanks for sharing it with us at One Stop Cards and Crafts!
Chrissie

Carol Ann said...

A beautiful calendar your butterflies are stunning. Thanks for playing along at CYDA.
Carol Ann xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...