Fabby Followers

Friday 15 April 2016

Spring Florals - Graph'It markers

 Happy Friday 


This week over at 


Hop on over you could win some fabby prizes 
*****You can use any type of colouring medium*****
 new stockist for Graph'It, so you can now purchase your markers from 


This week our Challenge is ...... Spring Florals

 I used the more pastel palette this time to inspire me . Adding a little sparkle to the flower centers and adding a touch of grass and dotting in some flowers using the same colours as my main flowers - I saw my fab teamie Claire do this a few weeks back it was a fab effect I must keep practising - My lovely image can be found here Three Daisies

Colours Used
Pink 5160, 
Yellow 1250,1180,
Light Orange 2105
Green 8120


1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Another Wow Jan love the card and those pretty flowers. Love Alison xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...