Fabby Followers

Tuesday 21 July 2015

All about the girl

Happy Digi Choosday Everyone

Digi Choosday it is also discount day!!!! 
Your discount code for this week is....
awaiting you over on the challenge blog!!!
This weeks challenge is.....
All about the Girl

 For my make this week I have used the lovely Digi Image , Dollie Daydream Sleepyhead that you can find in the store here, along with the sentiment how fab is that!




 I have coloured using Graph'It markers  and using distress ink on the tag,



 The papers are from The Serenity Collection, a perfect match for the colours I used for colouring

I would like to enter this into
Alphabet Challenge - Kind Thoughts
Brown Sugar - Girly 
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Digitally Sweet - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes

14 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

love this - love the colour tones and she is a great image! I adore the tag on the front of the card. Brilliant! Y x

Aunty Sue said...

Oh fabby love the colour combo. Great design and tag

Emma said...

Loving this card it's so bright & vibrant, the image looks like me most mornings lol xx

Lynda said...

pretty card, love your colouring and the pretty colours x

Caz said...

Love this Jan..love colours you have used xxx

What I Created Next said...

Fabulous colours and digi Scatty. Reminds me of me when I have my curlers in.

Unknown said...

I love this fun card, the image is fab and the colours suit it so well!

Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog, I hope you will join us again!

Sheena
xxx

Unknown said...

Great layout for this card!
Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week!
Giada

Anjie said...

This is amazeballs!
Hugs
Anj
xx

Jane Savage said...

Just adore those GORGEOUS colours, Jan! Stunning! xxx

Helen said...

A really great card - love that digi!

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Helen x

Moni said...

Love this color combo. Great make!!! The tag is perfect.

Unknown said...

Love this and one of my fave images.xx

TRACEY MO said...

What a pretty card love the colours.
Thanks for joining our challenge at crafting with friends

Tracey dt

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...