Fabby Followers

Friday 17 July 2015

2 Tones

This week over at 
colouring challenge we have a brand new challenge that is
 2 TONES
Hop on over you could win some fabby prizes 
*****You can use any type of colouring medium*****
 new stockist for Graph'It, so you can now purchase your markers from 

What a fab colour challenge 2 tones - I went for bright colours hot pinks and Turquoise I loved how they coloured together, I used the darker skin tones , adoring these. 
I used the colour Palette for my Inspiration







The image I used is the fantastic Tomboy which you can find here
The scrummy papers are from the lovely Serenity collection from Polkadoodles
Added a border , legnth of ribbon some brads and a bow to finish
Graph'It Colours used
Skin  4125, 4135, 4145, 4150, 3120
Hair/Clothes 7270, 7260, 7250, 7240, 7220
Pinks 5170, 5160, 5150

I would like to enter this into
Everybody - Art - Challenge - Paper , 3 emblies
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Crafting With Attitude - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Girly
Simply Papercrafts - Anything Goes






12 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Awesome Jan love the colour combo.
Seat ready for create and craft polkadoodles 10am

Eve's Been Reading said...

I love this colour choice - it's just inspired! Superb colouring my dear. Gorgeous xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jan, I love your colour pallet these colours go beautifully and your colouring is amazing! Especially the blue hair!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs xx Cara xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Jan, I like the image the colours and the embellishments
Kevin xx

caroline said...

stunning card jan she has real attitude x

crafty-stamper said...

love the sassy looking image great colour combo and love the layout--Thank you for joining us at Crafting With an Attitude
Carol DT x

Kathy S said...

AMAZING. I love a girl with blue hair, really I do. She is so sassy and the highlights you created are smashing. Great entry for the "Girly" Challenge at Brown Sugar Challenges. Good luck on your entry and can't wait to see more of your entries.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, brilliant colouring
Thank you for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
luv
Debby

Jacee said...

Love these colours Jan, you've made a lovely card here!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Lovely creation Jan. Love the colours and wish I had the nerve to colour my hair like that !! (well probably hot pink for me). Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination this week. Good luck.
Lynn, IDCB Creative Team Member

Anjie said...

Love this, love the colours.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Love this design, how you colored her (hair, omg!) and all the fun embellies. Thanks for sharing it with us at Simply Papercraft, good luck and hope to see you again soon!
Jennifer, DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...