Fabby Followers

Friday 19 June 2015

Pink and Pretty

This week over at 
colouring challenge we have a brand new challenge that is
Pink and Pretty
Hop on over you could win some fabby prizes 
*****You can use any type of colouring medium*****

We have a fab sponsor this time


Whoooo hoooo Pink and Pretty , just love , love, love using Pinks. I have used the real cutie image from East Wind - Baby Aurora you can find her here, just soooo sweet, I loved colouring her up. I added some hearts to her pillow

I used the colour palette for my inspiration








Graph'It Markers Used
Skin 4115, 4125, 4135, 4145
Hair 3125, 1280, 1270, 1230, 1210
Pinks 5120, 5115, 5110
Greys 9103, 9102, 9101
White Graph'It for added hearts

I would like to enter into
Pennys Paper Crafting - ATG
Fab 'n Funky - Georgous Girls
Moving Along With The Times - Is'nt she lovely (Stevie Wonder)

Simply Papercraft - ATG

9 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

So adorably sweet xx

Aunty Sue said...

Jan this is awesome and love the style with the boxes

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jan, I like the sweet image and the design
Kevin xx

Carla's Cards said...

Sweet card! Thanks for sharing at Simply Papercraft!

Pat K said...

Hi Jan, Awesome card...wonderful design with such a sweet image.
Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

Michelle said...

What a beautiful card! SO sweet!
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week! Hope to see you again :)

The Little Stamper said...

Such a lovely card…great colouring and I adore those building blocks.

Thanks for sharing at fab n funky.

Sharon x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...