Fabby Followers

Monday 11 May 2015

Oddella Twig

Happy Monday Everyone
Hope you all have a great week
The sun is shining here in the South West bet it will not last long.....
Last night I coloured up another little Oddella
this one is Oddella Twig and you can find her here
I have used Polychromos to colour her up
with some glossy accents on her monicle to look like glass

I dont think I have ever coloured blue hair before 
but I think she wears it well

I cut out the tag and all the spooky bits and pices on my portrait

The lovely textured blue paper is from The Octavia Moonfly collection
Added a ribbon, some twine, pearls and a charm to finish.
I would like to enter this into
Challenge up your life - Clear Element - Monicle

12 comments:

Diane said...

Oh I love these quirky images Jan and your fab tag !! I haven't had blue hair either....purple, green, blonde, orange, but not blue !!

hugs Diane xx

Donna Ellis said...

What a great goth-type tag, Jan! Really pretty design, and wonderful elements! hugs, de

Kay Wallace said...

Jan, this is just great and a fun interpretation of the "raving ravens" challenge at the Quoth the Raven site! Clever composition here.

Kay Wallace
QTR DT

My Side of Oz said...

Awesome tag and love that blue hair and monocle! Thanks for playing with us at Quoth the Raven this month!~Nanette, DT~

Gina said...

A very classy little lady indeed :D XXX

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Hiding In my Craft Room, good luck!!! Amy DT

Leah said...

I absolutely love this tag! Great job!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

She is lovely despite being a little creepy too!

ike said...

Fabulous - I love that little lady and her great blue hair. Fantastic added die cuts too really makes this a super scene. Thank you for coming over to plat at QUOTH THE RAVEN :-D

IKE xx
Co-Author QTR

Anonymous said...

Your card is just amazing! I love her hair and just everything about it! Great card!

Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life, I hope I see you again next time!

Jessa

Shelley said...

What a cute tag, love the little skulls :) Thank you for playing along with us at QTR

blackdragon said...

What a little cutie she is...love how you coloured her hair. Thank you for joining us at QUOTH THE RAVEN.... Hope you'll join us again soon. BDx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...