Fabby Followers

Sunday 5 October 2014

Silent Night..


Hope you are all having a great weekend
I have been in Christmas mode (well it is October!)
I have used the fantastic
I have used the pre-coloured image Choir this time
along with the papers and the sentiment.
The sentiments you can also get on 
The stamp is also available as a
I have used Micro Beads, (something I love using on Christmas Cards)
I cut the paper bows on my portrait, (these are a new addiction of mine)

Added lots of fun elements, some snowflakes that I had covered in spray and sparkle, some Christmas Candi, some tiny snowballs, Glitter dots, a few odds of ric rac, some scrummy Christmas Berries, a little peg to hold the sentiment and finished with some cream pearls
xx

I would like to enter this into
We Do Doobadoo - Christmas
Simply Create Too - special Occasion
Winter Wonderland - Red and Blue
Art Impressions - Holiday Sparkle
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes (2nd)
CD Sunday Challenge - Christmas is Coming


16 comments:

Diane said...

Ooooo what a fun, bright christmas card Jan !!

hugs Diane xx

Unknown said...

Jan this is stunning
Hugs Susan xx

Céline said...

fab card!!!! love the effect on image
hugs
céline

Anjie said...

What a fab card, this will look amazing on my mantel piece!
Hugs
Anj
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! WOW what a thrill it would be to receive this. Just gorgeous

Sam K said...

Love the micro beads, have never tried these, but they look amazing and loooovveee those bows :) xx

sweet art designs said...

I love your card...what fun! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

sue-b said...

What a lovely card, full of fun and colour, love the micro beads.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b DT xx

Alyx said...

Another gorgeous easel. Love all that sparkle. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

I have a blog candy with a £50 Scribble and Scrap Crafts voucher to win if you are interested.
http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk

Wynn said...

Fab card. This CD is proving to be very popular for Christmas cards this year. Love your bows. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, such a wonderful design.
Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland for our Red and Blue challenge.
Pauline
x

Cazro said...

Wow lots going on with this card. A CD unknown to me. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges Caz

starcyl said...

Great fun and colourful card, I like the microbeads they add something a bit special.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this time.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Christine said...

This is proving to be a popular choice of CD for our challenge this time. Love your use of Micro Beads and a super design.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

I am usually a fan of less is more but your creation is wonderful. I love all those different things.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Lovely card - I like the snowballs.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...