Fabby Followers

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Shabby Chic with The Paper Shelter


It's that exciting time for me my first ever proper DT make
(I know over the last couple of weeks I have been showing you a few projects using there delightful images, I am so addicted to them)
This week's challenge is
Shabby Chic 
I have used the most wonderful image

I have coloured with Graph'It Markers
With the image you get a lush paper that I have used as the background and also fussy cut up and used the tape measure , the same paper is used on the bows and flowers and has also been paper pierced as the material she is sewing.

I have added a few hat pins, bling , pearls, twine and some lovely old glass effect buttons

Just take a looksie at the fabulous prizes on offer
come across and join us - I cant wait to see your makes


I would like to enter this card into
Crafts 4 Eternity - 3 of the same Pins/Pearls/Pink/Paper Piercing
Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes
Digi Designs - Girly
OLLCB - Use a Bow
Tuesday Throwdown - Button Up

13 comments:

Diane said...

OMG what a fab creation Jan !! Boy you're good !! Love those glass buttons, where did you get them then ??

hugs Diane xx

Aunty Sue said...

Well Jan for your 1st post you have set the bar high for you to continue this is awesome love all the elements.xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

A wonderful first dt card jan..
Just love this
Hugs Kelly

I have candy on my blog if you want to enter xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jan, wow for your first DT card for TPS youve really started with a bag, this card is just stunning, all those layers and the colour choice is just gorgeous. Welcome to the Team love, I hope you enjoy your time with us. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Unknown said...

Oh WOW, another totally gorgeous make honey xx I adore all of it...so much detail! The Paper Shelter is so very lucky to have you xx
Sandie x

Anna said...

This is stunning!! Love all the detail and the shape :)
Great coloring!
Hugs Anna

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Jan..fabulous image and colouring and I just love all the details and colours and wonderful design.

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol Bignall said...

Lovely card Jan, so pretty and lots of detail, gorgeous.
Carol x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Jan and welcome to the team! Your first card is stunning there is so much gorgeous detail!! Susan x

Gail said...

What a fabulous card! OMGosh this fits the shabby chic topic right on. I adore the image and your coloring is outstanding. And the card fold is wonderful! I love the embellishments you've chosen and the papers, too. Those pearl stick pins and those bows..wow! What a perfect card for the challenge. Hugs, Gail

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS design!! Love the easel card with your pretty button and trimmings and pins!! Wonderful make! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Eve's Been Reading said...

Shabby Chic - you're favourite card style!!! LOL!!! I don't know why you hide from it, you nailed it as always, your projects lovely & your colouring is fab as always x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

The detailing on this card is amazing and beautiful, you certainly are an asset as DT.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...